Tabern Property Consultants t/a Stapleton Derby logo



Search for properties

To buy or to rent?

Property type

Minimum price

Maximum price

Minimum bedrooms


We hope your stay in your Tabern home is trouble free and you are more than satisfied with the service we provide to you. Unfortunately, not everything goes to plan all the time and there may be occasions when you feel you have not been treated fairly by us.

Whilst we would be most disappointed should some such eventuality present itself, we would of course do our upmost to correct matters for you. With this in mind we would appreciate it in the first instance if you communicated your complaint to us directly. This can be by telephone, email, letter or direct to a property consultant in the office. You can be assured your complaint will be received with all good grace and handled as speedily as possible. Your happiness and very important to us.

Your feedback will always be dealt with within 7 days by letter. In the unlikely event that we are unable to address your complaint to your complete satisfaction then you are at liberty to contact the following bodies:

Should your issue or complaint be of a nature concerned with the actual building i.e. black mould growth or leak for example:

Environmental Health

Wesley House, Corporation St, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1HE

Telephone: 01744 676338


In these circumstances an officer from the above will either advise or visit the home and report their findings to us.

Should your issue or complaint be related to contractual issues i.e. you wish to leave a fixed term contract early for example:

St Helens Citizens Advice Bureau

Millennium Centre, Corporation St, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1HJ

Telephone: 08448 269694 (Advice line) / 01744 737866 (Appointments)

In these circumstances an officer will advise you on your particular problem or issue and may contact us to discuss the matter; however, it should be noted that CAB have no statutory powers to force bodies such as Letting Agents to do anything and invariably they do not possess the expert in-depth knowledge of contractual matters that your agent does.

In addition to all of the above you may also seek independent legal advice from your Solicitor of choice; who would contact us on your behalf.